ADSM-L

Re: Register License. Help!

1998-08-28 12:28:41
Subject: Re: Register License. Help!
From: Brian Furphy <vndob571 AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 12:28:41 -0400
Mohamed,

When registered, the licenses are stored in a file named NODELOCK in the
DSMSERV_DIR environment variable, if specified, or in the current directory
that the server was started from.

You will need to remove this file from it's current directory or change it's
name to start the REGister LICense process again.   Run the Query LICense
command to confirm the change worked.  For 17 clients you'll need to specify
the following enrolment certificate files to accomplish your goal,
(1CLIENT.LIC, 5CLIENT.LIC & 10CLIENT.LIC - use each one time).

ADSMingly yours
Brian Furphy

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU on 08-28-98 05:10:00 AM