ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:54:40

Dennis,
you can list the contents of a tape going into the admin client 'storage
pool volumes' GUI. Then select your volume and next click on 'print volume
contents to file'.
You then get a file which will contain all non-expired  files from this
tape and will also include the node-id  it was backed  up from.

Rainer Heyt,   ADSM product manager
                        Memorex Telex Germany,
                        e-mail: rheyt AT memorex-telex DOT de

 (Embedded
 image moved   "Hoddinott, Dennis M" <HoddinottDM @ AETNA.COM>
 to file:      28.08.98 13:58
 pic03056.pcx)

Bitte antworten an "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>