ADSM-L

Re: New Win32 v3 ptf5-refresh client..A better mouse trap.

1998-08-27 20:12:03
Subject: Re: New Win32 v3 ptf5-refresh client..A better mouse trap.
From: Roger Perkins <rlp01 AT IBM DOT NET>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 20:12:03 -0400
Fair enough.  I have a formal requirement to receive my free upgrade to ADSM
for OS/2 v3,
since I qualified for said marketing promotion.  My office is in Binghamton,
NY, USA, but I
never get calls from any IBM sales people.  So, where is my "local IBM branch"
that I can
submit my formal requirement?

Sincerely,
Roger Perkins