ADSM-L

Re: List valid tape contents from an ADSM Version 2 server

1998-08-27 16:18:02
Subject: Re: List valid tape contents from an ADSM Version 2 server
From: Hilton Tina <HiltonT AT TCE DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 15:18:02 -0500
I'm not sure what you mean by "valid" data.  Q CONTENT will show all backups
on the tape that are still in the database, so that would be all active and
inactive files.  If you haven't run expire inventory in a while, it will
include anything that would disappear if the expire inventory were to run.

Tina