ADSM-L

Re: Recoverable backup sessions

1998-08-26 11:32:51
Subject: Re: Recoverable backup sessions
From: "Cunningham, Jennifer" <Jennifer.Cunningham AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 11:32:51 -0400
Roger,
If the server comes back up after the scheduled window time, then your
backups definitely will not kick back in.   I would be more concerned
about your ADSM server crashing!  ;->

Jennifer
Jennifer Cunningham
Desktop Operations / Backup & Recovery
SDN #8-435-4029
603-431-8400 x54029
Pager 1-800-225-0256 Pin 5982155
jennifer.cunningham AT libertymutual DOT com