ADSM-L

ADSM-Server 3.1.1.3 with ACSLS

1998-08-26 09:25:11
Subject: ADSM-Server 3.1.1.3 with ACSLS
From: Michael Garnebode <michael.garnebode AT WESTLB DOT DE>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 15:25:11 +0200
Hi all,
we use some AIX ADSM-Server 3.1.1.3 with ACSLS support. The
ACSLS Version is 5.2. Last weekend we have change the hostname from
the adsm-server. After restart the adsm-server call that the
volumes not available from acsls but the volume is managed by another
host. The old hostname is in the acsls db. I have found with
the "q option" the parameter "AcsAccessId". My question is
how can i change this parameter? Is that possible? But i must
change the database entries manual for over 200 Volumes.

regards
michael garnebode