ADSM-L

Re: WEB Client

1998-08-25 02:23:10
Subject: Re: WEB Client
From: Johan Pol <JPol AT NL.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 06:23:10 +0000
Where can i find the NEW Webshell B/A client ?

Dous is also support INACTIVE files ?

with kind regards, / met vriendelijke groeten,
Johan Pol
Boerhaavelaan 11 - 2713 HA - Zoetermeer - Tel. (+31)79 3223051 - Fax. (+31)79
3213989
Internet :JPol AT nl.ibm DOT com / johan.pol AT xerion.be.philips DOT com

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU on 24-08-98 14:33:58