ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:54:39
Here are the files..
 <<postsched.cmd>>  <<presched.cmd>>
They are simple... but do not run..

David Beardsley
Sr. Technical Programmer
Winn Dixie Stores Inc.
WWW.WINNDIXIE.COM <http://WWW.WINNDIXIE.Com>
"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad
judgment."

                -----Original Message-----
                From:   Pete Tanenhaus [mailto:tanenhau AT US.IBM DOT COM]
                Sent:   Monday, August 24, 1998 4:35 PM
                To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                Subject:        Re: Pre and Post Schedules

                Please post (or send to me directly) the command file
you are trying to execute
                from the
                scheduler service and I'll take a look.

                Pete Tanenhaus, ADSM NT Development
                ---------------------- Forwarded by Pete Tanenhaus/San
Jose/IBM on 08/24/98
                04:18 PM ---------------------------

                ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU on 08/24/98 01:11:24 PM
                To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                cc:

                I have fully qualified names.. I am wondering where to
check the admin
                for a null character in these options. According to what
I have found
                out that could cause this problem also... and what would
I put in there
                so that the clients that need schedules can run them and
the ones that
                do not will not error.?