ADSM-L

Re: Restore job fails on tape error

1998-08-22 19:53:00
Subject: Re: Restore job fails on tape error
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 1998 19:53:00 -0400
A lot of us in ADSM development monitor this list server; we are not blind to
user requests. Many times we've added features to the product (or included them
in future plans for the product) based on feedback we get on ADSM-L. However,
we can not make any formal committments on this forum to implement new features
(mostly for legal reasons).

If you have a requirement to which you must have a response, contact your local
IBM branch office. They can open a formal requirement for you (or add you to an
existing requirement), to which ADSM development will respond. This is the
official process for letting us know what your needs are.

Best regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Storage Systems Division