ADSM-L

Re: FAILURE - ADSM Oracle Connect Agent - Try Buy

1998-08-20 13:19:10
Subject: Re: FAILURE - ADSM Oracle Connect Agent - Try Buy
From: "Lane, Debbie" <Debbie.Lane AT INTERMEC DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 10:19:10 -0700
We downloaded the "try-buy" last week.  The README indicated that we
needed the adsmaob.ord verification file.  IBM Support said that this
file is used when you purchase the product, and that the agent.lic is
used for the "try-buy".  We had to copy /usr/lpp/adsmagent/aob/agent.lic
to Oracle Home dbs.  We were using AIX 4.1.4 and Oracle 7.1.6