ADSM-L

Re: ADSM Clinet for Linux

1998-08-18 17:14:49
Subject: Re: ADSM Clinet for Linux
From: Peter Gathercole <peter.gathercole AT VIRGIN DOT NET>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 22:14:49 +0100
ELF support is optional on Linux. I cannot remember which RPM it is in,
and I cannot reboot my PC to Linux to find out as I am currently
downloading a 28MB file from index.storsys.ibm.com!

I believe that after you install the RPM, it is necessary to rebuild the
kernel to include the ELF support.

Peter Gathercole
Open Systems Consultant.