ADSM-L

AW: Returncode 1 from PRESCHEDULECMD

1998-08-17 06:52:11
Subject: AW: Returncode 1 from PRESCHEDULECMD
From: "Rupp Thomas (Illwerke)" <thomas.rupp AT ILLWERKE.CO DOT AT>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 11:52:11 +0100
Maybe I've found the problem. I'm a VM and VSE guy and not too
familiar with Windows NT - therefore some problems of understanding.

The scheduler is started as a NT system service. The commands
to be executed are located on a Network drive (drive I:).
I tried to specify the UNC notation (\\servername\sharename\..)
but this doesn't work as well.
Has anybody else managed to run a command from a network
drive or is this simply impossible?

Kind regards
Thomas Rupp
Vorarlberger Illwerke AG
MAIL:   thomas.rupp AT illwerke.co DOT at
TEL:    ++43/5574/4991-251
FAX:    ++43/5574/4991-820-8251