ADSM-L

verifying files are being copied and kept offsite

1998-08-14 17:07:23
Subject: verifying files are being copied and kept offsite
From: "Lynch, Rich" <Lynch.Rich AT MBCO DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 16:07:23 -0500
Anybody know a good query command I can use to check the status of my
files that I believe are being copied to offsite copypools. Im going to
Sunguard to test DR and I want to make sure I have all my files on my
tapes that are in the vault (well, I wont check for all my files, that
would take a couple of years, but I want to get the warm fuzzies that If
I pick a file at random, like /oracle/PRD/bin/svrmgrl - that copies of
that file reside on a copy pool tape. How do I do this?