ADSM-L

Re: Migration using more than one tape drive

1998-08-14 13:52:18
Subject: Re: Migration using more than one tape drive
From: Dwight Cook <decook AT AMOCO DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 12:52:18 -0500
     One problem though is that there will be at MOST a single migration
     process per node's data in the disk storage pool.  In other words if
     you have 200 GB on disk, from a single node... no matter what your
     migration processes, drive count, mount limit, etc. is you will only
     have a single migration process moving the data to tape.

Author:  HiltonT (HiltonT AT tce DOT com) at unix,mime
Date:    8/14/98 10:50 AM

Update your disk storage pool definition to increase the number of migration
processes.  The keyword is
        MIGPRocess=numprocesses

Tina