ADSM-L

Missing agent.lic

1998-08-14 11:44:37
Subject: Missing agent.lic
From: Thiha Than <thiha AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 11:44:37 -0400
hi Ray,

The trynbuy package out there is only for Sol 2.5.1 right now.  I think you
installed the upgrade package(for 2.5.1 and 2.6) which doesn't have the
agent.lic file.

In order to get the agent.lic file, you can install the ADSMConnect agent for
Sun Solaris (2.5.1) trynbuy package on Solaris 2.5.1 machine and just copy the
agent.lic file from /opt/IBMDSMoba.  That trynbuy package is available at:
http://www.ibm.com/storage/software/adsm/.   If you don't have 2.5.1 system,
please send me a note, I'll try to arrange something for you to get the trynbuy
license.

regards,
Thiha
thiha AT us.ibm DOT com