ADSM-L

Re: Scheduled Restore

1998-08-11 16:03:29
Subject: Re: Scheduled Restore
From: Julie Phinney <jphinney AT HUMANA DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 15:03:29 -0500
Hi, thanks!
We do them successfully from the command line too, but now I have a need to
use the ADSM Scheduler to do a scheduled restore from one client to
another.. have you ever done it using the scheduler?
Thanks,
Julie

"Cunningham, Jennifer" <Jennifer.Cunningham AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM> on
08/11/98
02:33:08 PM