ADSM-L

Re: Entering License Keys

1998-08-10 08:02:53
Subject: Re: Entering License Keys
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 14:02:53 +0200
Hello Dave,

the installation is simple, just use the delivered CD and use the option to
install over "try and buy". No license number will be required.

For 10 licenses, we got 1 basic CD and 9 licenses on paper.

Regards,

René Lambelet - *3543 - *A581
Nestec SA - 55, Av. Nestlé - CH-1800 Vevey
Tel: ++41/21/924'35'43 / Fax: ++41/21/924'45'89