ADSM-L

Re: ADSM as an NT 4.0 service

1998-08-06 15:44:21
Subject: Re: ADSM as an NT 4.0 service
From: Bo Ossinger <ossinger AT WSU DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 12:44:21 -0700
The Scheduler runs fine as a service on my NT4.0 machine.  I'll assume you
have the service started.  Do you use "passwordaccess generate"?  Not sure
that's a requirement, but it may be...

At 10:35 AM 8/6/98 -0800, you wrote:
>I have used DSMCUTIL to add the "ADSM Central Scheduler" service.
>Nevertheless, scheduled backups don't run until I log on to the machine.
>What am I doing wrong?

Bo R. Ossinger                 phone: 509-335-0920
Washington State University    fax:   509-335-6635,,,50920
Information Technology         mailto:ossinger AT wsu DOT edu
Production Support Systems     http://www.wsu.edu/prod_supp/Pss.html
PO Box 641222
Pullman, WA  99164-1222