ADSM-L

Re: Fwd: HPFS386 Access rights

1998-08-05 08:04:25
Subject: Re: Fwd: HPFS386 Access rights
From: Herwig Evenepoel <Herwig.Evenepoel AT KB DOT BE>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 14:04:25 +0200
Hi,

What can be a solution :

In the dir c:\ibmlan\prog you will find the following commands :
backacc  : backs up permissions on the 386 HPFS volumes, the user accounts
database(net.acc) and the audit
log while OS/2 Lanserver is running. You should use the different options to
back up all parts.
To be used as a prescheduled adsm command

restacc : the same but for restoring

Find out more and execute 'net help backacc' and 'net help restacc'

Herwig Evenepoel
Storage Management
KBC - Belgium

rittmann1 AT ibm DOT net on 05/08/98 13:18:00