ADSM-L

Re: adsm client question...

1998-07-31 11:50:59
Subject: Re: adsm client question...
From: Dwight Cook <decook AT AMOCO DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 10:50:59 -0500
     On my AIX box I found
     ttcstg02:/=>find / -name libtt.a
     /usr/lib/libtt.a
     /usr/dt/lib/libtt.a
     ttcstg02:/=>
I would guess it is part of the xwindows stuff... ?

Generally I run the dsm on the client and export the display back to my pc where
I have some xwindows stuff running.

Subject: adsm client question...
Author:  jistdc1 (jistdc1 AT FIREMAIL.JBHUNT DOT COM) at unix,mime
Date:    7/30/98 3:08 PM

OS = AIX 4.2.1
ADSM = Version 3, Release 1, Level 0.3

I am attempting to run the dsm from an Xterm and I keep getting
the following error:

(root@host) /usr/lpp/adsm/bin: dsm
exec(): 0509-036 Cannot load program dsm because of the following errors:
        0509-022 Cannot load library libtt.a[shr.o].
        0509-026 System error: A file or directory in the path name does
not exi
st.

I do not have this library anywhere on the system.

Is dsm only used from a Server or can it be used on a Client?

Thanks,
Daniel
jistdc1 AT mail.jbhunt DOT com