ADSM-L

Re: barcode labels- anyone have a vendor of barcodes for a DLT li brary?

1998-07-30 18:29:37
Subject: Re: barcode labels- anyone have a vendor of barcodes for a DLT li brary?
From: Andrew Swift <Andrew.Swift AT CENTRAL.COLESMYER.COM DOT AU>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 08:29:37 +1000
If you're interested in printing your own, you can get a 3 of 9 barcode font
from the web,
add the font to your PC, and created the barcodes using excel.
We do this, and print it on a HP laser printer on standard paper, and they
scan fine.

If the Q47 is anything like the Q215, it uses a modulus 43 checksum at the
end of each
barcode - a little bit of VB will help to calculate and add it
automatically.
Let me know if you're interested, and I'll mail it to you.

Andrew Swift
*andrew.swift AT colesmyer.com DOT au
*61 (3) 9483 7629