ADSM-L

Re: Connect Agent For Lotus Notes

1998-07-28 14:30:55
Subject: Re: Connect Agent For Lotus Notes
From: "Louie, James" <LouieJ AT NABISCO DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 14:30:55 -0400
I'm looking to backup Exchange servers (possibly clustered) in the same size
range and in search of similar information.  My dual Pentium Pro NT server
and STK9710 w/DLT7000 drives on 100Mb switched Enet gets about 5GB/hr
throughput.  How will I ever backup and restore a 100GB Exchange server in a
reasonable amount of time?

James Louie
Nabisco