ADSM-L

Re: ADSM v3 trying to Backup/Restore to Microsoft Cluster

1998-07-28 08:07:55
Subject: Re: ADSM v3 trying to Backup/Restore to Microsoft Cluster
From: Chapa David-WLDC18T <David_Chapa-WLDC18T AT CSS.MOT DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 07:07:55 -0500
Jim:

There is a product called Double-Take by NSI Software that facilitates
the backup of the Wolfpack cluster.  Its designed for real time data
replication (or realtime backup) from one or many sources to one target
(or many targets, I'm not sure), making backup much easier and more
effective since you aren't impeding the performance of the cluster.

Their website is http://www.nsisw.com.  I'm pretty sure they would be
able to help you out with your situation.

-David