ADSM-L

Re: DOMAIN question

1998-07-27 14:58:48
Subject: Re: DOMAIN question
From: "Moir,Betsy" <betsy.moir AT ABBOTT DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 13:58:48 -0500
I don't know exactly what the UNIX syntax would be, but I think you should
use the include/exclude statements to achieve what you're looking for rather
than the DOMAIN option.   You can exclude files or subdirectories or whole
drives this way.  You just use the exclude statements for those files you
don't want to backup - ADSM defaults to ALL-LOCAL.  I think in the UNIX world
this statement is something like inclexcl.

Hope it helps.

Betsy

ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu on 07/27/98 12:58:13 PM
Please respond to ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu @ INTERNET