ADSM-L

Re: Errors with Notes Agent

1998-07-23 12:08:17
Subject: Re: Errors with Notes Agent
From: "Garin P. Walsh" <Garin_Walsh AT NOTES.SABRE DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 12:08:17 -0400
I am seeing the same sort of activity (P90 hardware, NT4, SP3, latest Notes
connect agent ptf).  I was able to work around the problem on one database
by deleting the filespace completely and letting it try to back the
database up again. The next incremental grabbed the entire database and ran
to completion without error. Subsequent incrementals have run cleanly also.
No idea to the cause. I have also noticed what appear to be long pauses at
the and of the transferring records phase - so much so that I had to extend
the timeout because the server was dropping the connection.

And on the subject of the has anyone run into the following: