ADSM-L

Webshell Problem

1998-07-22 16:13:19
Subject: Webshell Problem
From: Karen Krowzack <Karen.M.Krowzack AT UCM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 15:13:19 -0500
I have successfully managed to get Webshell working on one of my ADSM AIX
servers but cannot get it to work on the 2nd AIX server. Both systems should
have the identical software and configuration.   I manage to enter my
username and password successfully on the 'bad' system, but the .gif file
doesn't seem to open and the open "stalls".  I just have a fairly blank
screen.  When I kill the webshell process, the screen updates with the
display I should have seen before the interrupt message kills the session.

 I have had the same problem using Netscape on the AIX server and
Microsoft's internet explorer on my PC (I have also cleared the cache from
both browsers).  Does anyone have any ideas or had similar experiences?

Karen Krowzack
IBM Global Services
Phone - 312-394-7309
email:  Karen.M.Krowzack AT ucm DOT com