ADSM-L

Re: Disabling WebBrowser events

1998-07-21 03:33:58
Subject: Re: Disabling WebBrowser events
From: Carl Makin <Carl.Makin AT IPAUSTRALIA.GOV DOT AU>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 17:33:58 +1000
Hi Rainer,

I tried that, but it says that you can't disable any server events in the
activity log.

Thanks,

Carl.

Rainer Holzinger <rainer.holzinger AT HAINDL DOT DE> on 21/07/98 05:28:58 pm

To:   ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc:    (bcc: Carl Makin/CBR/IPAustralia)

Hi Carl,

just use the command DISABLE EVENTS to suppress those messages (ANR0405 and
ANR0407). You can suppress them from being displayed in the activity log
via
the parameter ACTLOG or from the servers console via CONSOLE.

Hope this will help.

Rainer

Carl Makin schrieb:

> Can anyone tell me how to disable the webbrowser session starts and ends
in
> the activity log?
>
> Simply logging on produces over 30 lines of log output.  This makes
looking
> for REAL information damn difficult.
>
> Carl.

begin:          vcard
fn:             Rainer Holzinger
n:              Holzinger;Rainer
org:            Haindl Papier GmbH
email;internet: rainer.holzinger AT haindl DOT de
title:          Systemsadministrator
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
version:        2.1