ADSM-L

Re: aix scripts to shutdown server and client

1998-07-17 12:36:36
Subject: Re: aix scripts to shutdown server and client
From: "Brown, Ed" <EXBrown AT SNOPUD DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 09:36:36 -0700
Could you just write a single script that....

        1) Stops the ADSM server
        2) conducts a mksysb
        3) Starts the ADSM server

Then you could schedule it as a command in ADSM.

Just out of curiosity, why do you want to stop the ADSM server while
doing a mksysb?
Is it bad to conduct a mksysb while the ADSM server is running?

Ed.