ADSM-L

Re: NT Workstation Connections

1998-07-16 07:54:04
Subject: Re: NT Workstation Connections
From: Dawn Racine <dracine AT POLYCLAD-USA DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 07:54:04 -0400
Stephan,

This may be a dumb question, as I'm very new to this, but do you have the
appropriate amount of client licenses listed in your server setup.  It has
been my understanding that ADSM allows as many admin setups as you desire,
but monitors how many clients can be set up by the number of client
licenses listed in the setup options.

Dawn

Stephan Rittmann <rittmann1 AT IBM DOT NET> on 07/16/98 09:31:18 AM

Please respond to Stephan Rittmann <rittmann1 AT ibm DOT net>