ADSM-L

Re: Solaris HSM?

1998-07-15 09:40:41
Subject: Re: Solaris HSM?
From: Jeff Connor <connorj AT NIMO DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 09:40:41 -0400
Interesting you should ask Tom.. I just had a client ask for this yesterday
and I found the same annoucement you did on the ADSM web site.. I put in an
ETR on IBMLINK yesterday afternoon asking if HSM for Solaris 2.6 is
available or not.  It doesn't look like the latest client level on the ADSM
FTP server has the HSM code.  Will let you know if I hear back from IBM
today..

Thanks,
Jeff Connor

"Thomas A. La Porte" <tlaporte AT ANIM.DREAMWORKS DOT COM> on 07/14/98 10:00:03
PM