ADSM-L

Re: ANS1351E error in error log

1998-07-14 10:56:22
Subject: Re: ANS1351E error in error log
From: J Holdren <jfh5 AT CAC.PSU DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 10:56:22 -0400
Hi Efrain,

look at the server options with the 'query options' command.  There is a
line in there that will tell you how many client sessions are allowed at
one time.  If you hit that number then you would see the error message
below.  The only way to change this is to edit the dsmserv.opt file and
increase the number of maxsessions and you have to stop and restart the
server to do that.

On Tue, 14 Jul 1998, Efrain L. Hinojosa wrote:

> I get the following messages in a client error log whenever we attempt to do
> a backup of this node:
>
> ANS1351E Session Rejected: All server sessions are currently in use
> CuSignOnResp: Server rejected session; Result code:51
> SessOpen: Error 51 receiving SignOnResp verb from server
>
> ANS1029E Communications have been dropped.
>
> Any Suugesstions ?
>
> Regards...
> Efrain Hinojosa

  J. F. Holdren           (`          Unix Systems Group, Adv. Info. Tech.
  jfh5 AT psu DOT edu        PENN_)TATE      Center for Academic Computing
  (814) 865-2964                      University Park, PA  16802