ADSM-L

Re: ANS1410E

1998-07-14 10:23:17
Subject: Re: ANS1410E
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 10:23:17 -0400
Whooooooops... I actually *did* respond to this, but did not notice at the time
that the "reply to" address was to the original poster, and not ADSM-L. So it
never made it to the list.

Check to see if you are running version 3.1.0.0 of the client, as it sounds
like a known bug in that version. If you are at 3.1.0.0, you should install the
latest client code (3.1.0.3) and see if the problem goes away. The client code
is available at http://www.ibm.com/storage/adsm.

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Storage Systems Division
ADSM Client Development
e-mail: storman AT us.ibm DOT com

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU on 07/14/98 01:03:15 AM