ADSM-L

Re: Trying to MOVE DATA

1998-07-13 12:23:18
Subject: Re: Trying to MOVE DATA
From: Ben Kokenge <ben AT EDMS DOT NET>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 11:23:18 -0500
No see the problem here is that "your_volname" consists of
several hundred 3590 tapes in a 3494 lib.  I suppose I could
add all the volumes in question, but I would only like to
restore one node back to diskpool.  I can't restore all 5 TB of
tape vols back to disk.

What I am in the process of testing is recreating a new tapepool
and importing the node over to it.  Then I can do a move data
back to disk w/o any troubles:  I think.

-ben