ADSM-L

Re: ADSM 3.1.1.3 on server, win client 3.1.01

1998-07-09 15:45:06
Subject: Re: ADSM 3.1.1.3 on server, win client 3.1.01
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998 15:45:06 -0400
Hi Julie,

Have you tried the 3.1.0.3 client? This is what I have installed on my machine,
and I can not recreate this problem. I tried backing up files on both local and
network drives, then restoring them to the network drive. Can you recreate this
by backing up some new files, then trying to restore them to a network drive?
If so, please let me know the exact, detailed procedure you are following.
Also, what kind of network drive is this (i.e. OS/2, NT, NetWare, etc., and
what is the file system type)?

Best regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Storage Systems Division
ADSM Client Development
e-mail: storman AT us.ibm DOT com

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU on 07/09/98 11:46:08 AM