ADSM-L

Re: Req for Connect Agent for LN on NT

1998-07-09 13:28:07
Subject: Re: Req for Connect Agent for LN on NT
From: Cindy Jiang <cjiang AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998 13:28:07 -0400
There was a note posted earlier this morning concerning plans for  current and
future ADSMConnect Agents for Lotus Notes.  The note was not intended for
external distribution, but because of a corrupt distribution list on our end,
it was accidentally sent to ADSM-L.   We have asked the list server owner to
remove this note from the archive and digest.   For those of you who have seen
the note, we ask that you not discuss it on the list server.  However, if you
would like to discuss it with me, please contact me directly.

Sheree Williams
ADSM Client Development Manager
408-256-2635 or sheree AT us.ibm DOT com.