ADSM-L

Re: Server Detected System Error...

1998-07-09 09:53:57
Subject: Re: Server Detected System Error...
From: Julie Phinney <jphinney AT HUMANA DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998 08:53:57 -0500
We have the problem, ADSM 3.1.1.3 on OS/390 and clients are Win NT Lotus
Notes servers.  I've an open problem with IBM on it, I believe several have
reported it to them and they are working on it with me and the others, too.
Couldn't hurt for you to call it in too..

Arthur Hundhammer <Arthur_Hundhammer AT LINDE-VA DOT DE> on 07/09/98 04:34:11 AM