ADSM-L

Re: How do I reinstall but keep all current ADSM definitions and DB?

1998-07-08 09:50:33
Subject: Re: How do I reinstall but keep all current ADSM definitions and DB?
From: Tim Gaverth <tim.gaverth AT GSFC.NASA DOT GOV>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 09:50:33 -0400
We just hit this same issue, and our solution was to export and import. =
Depending on your hardware, export server to a however many tapes it =
takes, uninstall the server, reinstall the server (you'll have to go =
through defining pools and drives and such), then import server. This is =
also usefull if you're changing platforms. We ran adsm on aix, now we're =
evaluating on NT.