ADSM-L

Here's an easy one

1998-07-07 15:20:35
Subject: Here's an easy one
From: Rejean Larivee <rlarivee AT CA.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 1998 15:20:35 -0400
Hello,
if you change the version data exists from 5 to 3 and activate
the policy set, it will not automatically eliminate the extra two
copies right away, even if you run the expiration process.
The file has to be backed up again for the extra files to get
deleted otherwise they will expire according to the "retain extra"
parameter.
Good day !

Rejean Larivee
Rejean Larivee
ADSM Level 2 Support

---------------------- Forwarded by Rejean Larivee/Quebec/IBM on 07/07/98 04:05
98 04:05

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU on 07/07/98 01:03:13 PM