ADSM-L

Re: ADSM-L and newgroups

1998-07-02 12:43:32
Subject: Re: ADSM-L and newgroups
From: "Sinclair, Tony" <TJSinclair AT SNOPUD DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 09:43:32 -0700
Martha,

I think I speak not only for myself but for others who subscribe to this
List, that we a deeply in your debt for putting this List together, and
keeping it up and stable for our (ADSM'ers) use....So I think "THANKS"
are in order.......Thanks a lot and keep up the excellent work...

Tony Sinclair
ADSM Admin
Snohomish PUD
tjsinclair AT snopud DOT com