ADSM-L

Re: ANS1316E error

1998-07-01 10:41:32
Subject: Re: ANS1316E error
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 10:41:32 -0400
You probably want to check with your ADSM administrator. The first thing I'd
check is the recovery log utilization and max utilization (do a QUERY LOG admin
command), as well as the ADSM server activity log.

By the way, the message is documented in the ADSM V3 Messages manual. You can
also issue HELP from the client's command line prompt to look up messages.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Storage Systems Division
ADSM Client Development
e-mail: storman AT us.ibm DOT com

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU on 07/01/98 07:27:03 AM