ADSM-L

Re: ADSM newsgroup -Reply

1998-06-30 09:30:27
Subject: Re: ADSM newsgroup -Reply
From: Nicholas Cassimatis <nickpc AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 09:30:27 -0400
I would also like to keep the list as a list.  I have never seen a newsgroup
that didn't end up having loads of posts trying to sell me something, promising
get rick quick schemes, or advertising adult material.  Plus posting to most
newsgroups is an invitation to get spammed.  Since this is my work e-mail, I'd
rather avoid that, if possible.

Yeah, the bulk of mail can be a pain (especially when you go on a 2 week
vacation and don't go to the digest format!!!), but I find it worth my time to
read throught the messages.

Plus, it's a great excuse to avoid people - "Sorry, I have to catch up on my
ADSM mail."

Nick Cassimatis
nickpc AT us.ibm DOT com

If you don't have the time to do it right the first time, where will you find
the time to do it again?