ADSM-L

Re: AIX 4.2.1 and ADSM version 2

1998-06-30 10:28:51
Subject: Re: AIX 4.2.1 and ADSM version 2
From: Kenneth Bradberry <bradberk AT OAKWOOD DOT ORG>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 09:28:51 -0500
     The only problem I had when I upgraded to 4.2.1 was that the links
     between the dsmserv and the dsmserv.42 were broken or not established,
     as well as the dsmfmt and the dsmfmt.42.  Make sure that relationship
     is there, or you will not be able to create or use 4.2.1 large
     filesystems/files.  I would check the AIX problem database for any
     other 4.2.1 issues or workarounds.

     Have a nice day.

     Ken Bradberry
     bradberk AT oakwood DOT org