ADSM-L

Re: ADSM newsgroup

1998-06-30 08:44:34
Subject: Re: ADSM newsgroup
From: Cindy Cannam <CCannam AT GENAM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 07:44:34 -0500
I agree as well --- what do we need to do to make this happen?

C.L.Cannam
Storage Management
GENAM/St. Louis, MO/USA
ccannam AT genam DOT com

Brenda Collins <brenda_s_collins AT GRACO DOT COM> on 06/30/98 07:23:49 AM

To:   ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc:    (bcc: Cindy Cannam)

     Great idea!  I agree going through all these messages daily to keep up
     with ADSM issues is difficult.

     Have a good day!

     Brenda
     ADSM Administrator,