ADSM-L

Display drives for node...

1998-06-29 14:03:13
Subject: Display drives for node...
From: Chris Wagner <cwagner AT NMU DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 14:03:13 -0400
Hello All,

I am new to the adsm scene and have what is probably a silly question:

I would like to verify backups performed from a client from my workstation.
From what I can tell, that option is available to me with the backup client
software using the "Display Drives for Node" option or with a query command
from the dsmc prompt.

When I use either of these in all the variations I could think of I could
not get a list of active or inactive files. Using the same programs on the
originally backed up client show the files backed up. I am not using the
scheduling program for the backup but using a batch file and cron program
so I can perform other operations at that time.

Is there a way to get what I would like?

All your help is greatly appreciated!

Chris Wagner
cwagner AT nmu DOT edu
Ph.906-227-1961