ADSM-L

Re: error ANR9999D adminit.c(763)

1998-06-22 11:21:39
Subject: Re: error ANR9999D adminit.c(763)
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 11:21:39 -0400
Have you tried allocating and formatting a new recovery log volume (with
dsmfmt) and running the command "dsmserv extend log"?

Example:

dsmfmt -log /adsmstg/newlogvol.dsm 101
dsmserv extend log /newlogvol.dsm 100

Once you're back up & running, you'll need to investigate why the recovery log
got full (check the activity log, dsmserv.err, etc.) and from there, determine
whether you really need to keep the additional log space you just added, or
whether you can remove it.

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Storage Systems Division
ADSM Client Development
e-mail: storman AT us.ibm DOT com

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU on 06/22/98 08:03:54 AM