ADSM-L

RE: gbnwwww02 directory for Mike Yu

2015-10-04 17:57:46
Subject: RE: gbnwwww02 directory for Mike Yu
From: Yu, Mike
To: Hillstrom, Kathleen; Magura, Curtis; Short, Anne
It's a prototype for PRIME. I'm thinking of using 1 of 3 ways to serve
information.
Cold Fusion (probably the easiest way of all)
Oracle Web app server (used in proposal)
Microsoft IIS (gotta consider free stuff !)

I must stress this is just prototype, not official PRIME request. So any
naming I'd request be called "mikeyu" or "dbcoc", not "prime" . After the
eval if CF wins then obviously I will be back with a formal
request/requirements. Thanks.