ADSM-L

IPX/SPX connection failure

1998-06-19 09:20:28
Subject: IPX/SPX connection failure
From: Scott Meissner <SMeissner1 AT AOL DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 09:20:28 EDT
I am presently running ADSM on a Novell 3.12 server.  It has been running
without a problem for about 6-7 months.  I have recently installed it on a
Novell 3.11 server and have one slight problem.  All of the required patches
have been applied to each server.

On the 3.12 server, the autoexec.ncf states :

load tsa312
load sys:adsm\dsmc schedule -password=***********

On the 3.11 server, the autoexec.ncf states :

load tsa311
load sys:adsm\dsmc schedule -password=***********

When I bring the 3.12 system up, ADSM loads fine.  When I bring up the 3.11
server, I get ANS4401E session rejected:  IPX / SPX connection failure.  If I
enter the load sys:adsm\dsmc schedule -password=***********   from the system
console,  everything works fine.

any suggestions???