ADSM-L

Re: NT PTF4 fix list missing

1998-06-18 09:07:35
Subject: Re: NT PTF4 fix list missing
From: "Robinson, Cris" <Cris.Robinson AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 09:07:35 -0400
Here is a piece of the readme that I found regarding the changes in ptf
4.

1.1  What's New
---------------
New Disk Image Dump Restore package
New Disk Image Dump Restore package
Now supports the IBM Magstar(TM) 3590 Tape Subsystem
Now supports the IBM Magstar(TM) 3570 Tape Subsystem
Now supports the IBM 3570 C00 Magstar Drive
Support for ADSM Server files that are greater than 2MB
Client support for the SNA communication method
New client options related to NTFS security
New client backup domain function
New Common Q & A documents

Cris Robinson
Senior Technical Analyst