ADSM-L

Re: ADSM connect agents on Alpha NT servers

1998-06-18 07:51:41
Subject: Re: ADSM connect agents on Alpha NT servers
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 07:51:41 -0400
Malkit,

As far as the Exchange and SQL Agents...
Thus far, the demand for it hasn't been strong enough.
As a result, it is not currently in our plans.
If you (or anybody else reading this) would like to see
the Exchange (and/or SQL) Agent ported to DEC Alpha,
we strongly encourage you to submit a requirement
TO YOUR IBM REPRESENTATIVE.

You might try FX!32.  (Intel emulation on DEC Alpha)
It is not supported though.

Thanks.

Del Hoobler
ADSM Agent Development