ADSM-L

Netapp on solaris

1998-06-17 10:43:33
Subject: Netapp on solaris
From: Rejean Larivee <rlarivee AT CA.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 10:43:33 -0400
Hello,
I cannot remember if you got an answer to your question
but you need to use the DOMAIN statement in order to
add the defined Virtualmountpoint to the list of filesystem
to be backed up in the incremental backup. In your case, it would be
    DOMAIN all-local /netapp/graceland
You won't need the include statement unless you want to assign
a different management class to that virtualmountpoint.
Good day !

Rejean Larivee
ADSM Level 2 Support

---------------------- Forwarded by Rejean Larivee/Quebec/IBM on 06/17/98 10:02
98 10:02

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU on 06/16/98 11:17:01 AM